Website Privacy Statement
This notice discloses the privacy practices for the website, newdurhamlibrary.org. You will learn:
- What information (if any) is collected from you through the website and how it is used.
- How the New Durham Public Library uses any information collected from the website.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in that information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing:
This website does not employ cookies, and your information is not saved or stored by this website. This website does not employ third-party data collection services such as Google Analytics.
The only feature on this website that collects information is our optional Newsletter Signup form. When you submit your email to the NDPL, your email address is stored in our Mailchimp account. Submitting your email address authorizes the New Durham Public Library to contact you via email regarding library news and events. We do not share your email with anyone else and you may unsubscribe from the list at any time.
Access To and Control Over Your Information
You have several options when it comes to your information. You may:
- see what data we have about you, if any.
- change/correct any data we have about you.
- express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- have us delete any data we have about you.
- opt out of any future contact from us.
If you have questions about this Privacy Statement, our practices, or your information, contact the New Durham Public Library via:
Mail: 2 Old Bay Road, New Durham, NH 03855
Telephone: (603) 859-2201